Monday, January 11, 2021

Race Added: Allstate Hot Chocolate 15K, Minneapolis, MN

 Disclaimer: I received an entry into the Allstate Hot Chocolate 15k Minneapolis race as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!





I will be running my first ever Hot Chocolate race 15K, first time 15K race in my running journey since 2012. 

Race is scheduled on 10th April 2021, due to current COVID19 situation we can not travel, I miss opportunity to visit new city and explore surrounding. Races are one reason to visit different city and see around. This year this race is virtual race, I can run any where on the planet. This race is just one day after my Birthday, I would like to make this year birthday memorable by running this race. 

I am in lover with race kit and cool medal, I hope my current training will help me to achieve PR.

To sign up, check out the  Allstate Hot Chocolate web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RACE REVIEW: BLUE RIDGE MARATHON- VIRTUAL ANTHEM STAR 10K

  Disclaimer: I received a race entry to the Blue Ridge Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibR...