Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Race Review: Allstate Hot Chocolate Minneapolis 15K (Virtual Race)

 Disclaimer: I received an entry into the 2021 Allstate Hot Chocolate Charlotte race to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

I choose this race because it was on 10th of Apr. perfect opportunity to celebrate birthday with nice shiny medal. 



Since 2015 I run 10 km X 10 day before my birthday and this year was very special, my older daughter (on bike)  and my wife ( by foot) also decided to join me for 10 day. it was family activity.  





This was my second 15k race in last 9 years of running journey, on 21st Feb ran   Allstate Hot Chocolate 15K Charlotte (Virtual Race) with my running buddies. but this time I was alone, when I started run mind was completely empty, as it was more than one hour run I got my water and one gel, BIBRave orange T-Shirt and beanie I love it. 

  Started slow with 7:41 min/mil pace, 2nd mile was also around same time, body was pretty well warmed up. Started pushing little bit next 6 miles were around 7:34 min/mile. i was knowing that i was able to get my 10 km PR 46:30 min, there only decided I must push for 15K PR. 9th mile pushed bit harder 7:18 min. after completing 9 miles it was just 0.33  miles left and clock was ticking it was time I must be push much harder. I was talking to myself and one point of time I shouted on my own "go Nilesh go". Finally reached the Target 1h 10m 18s. 




Once at home enjoyed Hot- Chocolate came as part of goodie bag, and my kids enjoyed the chocolates. 

I would recommend this race to everyone.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

RACE REVIEW: BLUE RIDGE MARATHON- VIRTUAL ANTHEM STAR 10K

  Disclaimer: I received a race entry to the Blue Ridge Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibR...