Thursday, January 2, 2020

Personal Best time: Race 13.1 Raleigh Fall Half Marathon


When you get your personal best time you are in cloud 9. Yes it happened with me on Saturday 5th Oct, this was my 3 half marathon race in this year. running course was bit hilly at 1st, 8th and 12th miles. 

I was not able to sleep properly on previous night, from 2 am I was restless, calculating how I can achieve my best time, I am well trained for my TCS NYC marathon, I must give my personal best time.
 
My personal target was to reach 1h 48m made plan accordingly, I should run with 8:14 min/mil pace. no break or stop but was not sure will I able to do it or not.  MRC my running club members were pushing me, telling me to stay with 1:45 pacer. but my mind was not ready, Finally i did it. 
My wife first time she was with me, she was running 10 km first time in USA, she was bit nervous as she was not well trained (no time) because of my Marathon training she was tied-up with kids. 







1 comment:

  1. Marathon Training Schedule When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete

RACE REVIEW: BLUE RIDGE MARATHON- VIRTUAL ANTHEM STAR 10K

  Disclaimer: I received a race entry to the Blue Ridge Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibR...