Wednesday, November 25, 2020

2nd 10K & 2nd Marathon



Running is creating good memories, today morning was scrolling through old pictures and found my second 10k race (66min) pictures I ran this race at Ludwigsburg, Germany and compared with my 2nd Marathon picture Chicago marathon (3:54:02)

when I started running back in May 2012 never thought that I will able to run any marathon in my life time. 
Running have thought me many things and learning everyday from it I could see the results of it improved endurance, pace, running form, fitness level, peace of mind, weight reduction and many more things......
And this journey continue.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

RACE REVIEW: BLUE RIDGE MARATHON- VIRTUAL ANTHEM STAR 10K

  Disclaimer: I received a race entry to the Blue Ridge Marathon to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a  BibR...